Today, trying to make sure I can hit A to C#.    Focused on one measure in Kummer #2.  One that goes A-C#-D-A.   I’m hitting B more often correctly than yesterday.      I think I was better rosined today, too.   My overall feeling of the strings was much improved, although I had to focus to move the C string.    That might have had an impact on my previous poor night.   Also, worked on my D on A) which I tried to test by playing simultaneously with open D.

I also went for a walk beforehand, and had my afternoon dose of ADD medicine which helped as well.    Today was mostly about experimenting with what combinations of notes sound good together.  I also tried a couple of double-stops at the end just for fun, although that’s not part of my plan for next lesson.